▒▒•-romeo-тєαм-•▒▒
––––•(-•wellcome•-)•––––‎

to OUR forM enjoy a new updates and rock the world ray-khan , romeo.10 , panga__na production:P
Thankyou
▒▒•-romeo-тєαм-•▒▒
––––•(-•wellcome•-)•––––‎

to OUR forM enjoy a new updates and rock the world ray-khan , romeo.10 , panga__na production:P
Thankyou
▒▒•-romeo-тєαм-•▒▒
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ συя immi.killer ke maa ke bhosde me :D by ▒▒•-rome0.10-•▒▒

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» EASY WAY TO HACK YAHOO (YAHOO HACKER)
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 pm by jimmytextbott

» bombuss for symbian phones
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:02 am by ..®..

» full bot badbuzz new
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:03 am by amin742

» id maker cobre
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:36 pm by jama£

» tornado ckeraker
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:40 pm by amin742

» floder shark
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:04 pm by amin742

» Password Cracker zambi
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:46 am by amin742

» wolf Dc All Cilent
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:43 pm by amin742

» black FuLl Dc
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:52 pm by amin742

Top posters
immi.killer
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther I_vote_lcap The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther I_voting_bar The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther I_vote_rcap 
mk
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther I_vote_lcap The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther I_voting_bar The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther I_vote_rcap 
jama£
worriorr
sankela
amin742
saif_hacker
--==ninja==--
huzu
*evil8
KILLER ONLINE
KILLER GLOABAL
KILLER FLAG COUNTER
 The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther Flags_1
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ▒▒•-romeo-тєαм-•▒▒ on your social bookmarking website
KILLER VISIT
associations
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mk
Administrators
Administrators

The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther Empty
PostSubject: The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther    The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:45 am

During my Christian days there were many verses in the Bible that made me question the religion I was following (Christianity). There was one particular verse, 1 Thessalonians 5:17 which says; "pray without ceasing," that lingered heavily in my mind. I often wondered how a person (Christian) was supposed to pray (be in a state of worship) without ceasing? Without any biblical or divine guidance, the only way I thought this to be possible was to always do good deeds and keep the remembrance of God on my tongue and in my heart.

However, I found this to be impossible to do as a human being. But when I was introduced to Islam in 1987, and began to read and learn more about this way of life, I found that Islam provided divine guidance both from God (Allah) and Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu 'alaihi wassalam) by which a person could pray (be in a state of worship) without ceasing, if it was the Will of God.

Whether waking up, eating, sleeping, putting on clothes, being in the presence of a woman, looking at a woman, going shopping, going to the bathroom, looking in the mirror, traveling, visiting the sick, sitting in a non-religious meeting, taking a bath, having sexual intercourse with one’s wife, yawning, cutting you nails, sneezing, greeting people, talking, hosting guests at home, walking, exercising, fighting, entering one’s house, praying and many other acts, Islam and the guidance therein of the Quran, and the acts and sayings of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu 'alaihi wassalam), provided ways in which I could observe 1 Thessalonians 5:17. In addition, it allowed me to be at peace with myself and in submission to the one True God - Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala).

This divine guidance of Islam taught me greatly about my duties, responsibilities and birthright to my Creator (Allah), and more about the religion of Christianity as a Muslim, I [By the Will of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)] felt it necessary to share with you how the Bible led me to Islam.

Christianity

Given the fact that there has never been in the history of the Torah (Old Testament) the religion of God to be named after a Prophet (i.e. Adaminity, Abrahamity, Mosanity, etc.), I hope to explain that Jesus did not preach the religion of Christianity, but a religion that gives all Praise and Worship to The One God.

One of the questions I asked myself as I took an objective (second) look at Christianity was; where did the word Christianity come from and was the word ever mentioned to Jesus? Well, I did not find the word Christianity in the Bible, not even in a Bible dictionary. Specifically, I did not find in the Bible where Jesus called himself a Christian.

The word Christian was first mentioned by a pagan to describe those who followed Jesus. It is mentioned one of three times in the New Testament by a pagan and Jew in Antioch about 43 AD, (Acts 11:26, Acts 26:38 and 1 Peter 4:16) long after Jesus left this earth. To accept the words of pagans as having any value or association with divinity, Jesus or God is contrary to the teachings of all Prophets.

Jesus prophesied that people would worship him uselessly and believe in doctrines made by men (Matthew 15:9).

"But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." This verse, Matthew 15:9, is further supported by these words of the Quran:

"And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you say unto men: "Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?" He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower o fall that is hidden and unseen.

Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world)." (Al-Ma’idah 5:116-117)

I found that Biblical ...
Back to top Go down

The Bible led me to Islam- chrstian luther
Page 1 of 1