▒▒•-romeo-тєαм-•▒▒
––––•(-•wellcome•-)•––––‎

to OUR forM enjoy a new updates and rock the world ray-khan , romeo.10 , panga__na production:P
Thankyou
▒▒•-romeo-тєαм-•▒▒
––––•(-•wellcome•-)•––––‎

to OUR forM enjoy a new updates and rock the world ray-khan , romeo.10 , panga__na production:P
Thankyou
▒▒•-romeo-тєαм-•▒▒
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ συя immi.killer ke maa ke bhosde me :D by ▒▒•-rome0.10-•▒▒

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» EASY WAY TO HACK YAHOO (YAHOO HACKER)
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 pm by jimmytextbott

» bombuss for symbian phones
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:02 am by ..®..

» full bot badbuzz new
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:03 am by amin742

» id maker cobre
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:36 pm by jama£

» tornado ckeraker
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:40 pm by amin742

» floder shark
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:04 pm by amin742

» Password Cracker zambi
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:46 am by amin742

» wolf Dc All Cilent
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:43 pm by amin742

» black FuLl Dc
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:52 pm by amin742

Top posters
immi.killer
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod I_vote_lcaphack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod I_voting_barhack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod I_vote_rcap 
mk
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod I_vote_lcaphack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod I_voting_barhack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod I_vote_rcap 
jama£
worriorr
sankela
amin742
saif_hacker
--==ninja==--
huzu
*evil8
KILLER ONLINE
KILLER GLOABAL
KILLER FLAG COUNTER
hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod Flags_1
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ▒▒•-romeo-тєαм-•▒▒ on your social bookmarking website
KILLER VISIT
associations
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mk
Administrators
Administrators

hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod Empty
PostSubject: hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod   hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:51 pm

===========================
EASIEST WAY 2 HACK ROOM
EAsiest way for hacking room , follow instruction : after blocking hacking room trick by nimbuzz server . in last update here i want to learn you the old and gold way for get a nimbuzz room for hacking a room and get it you need an empty room !! if you want hack an full user room you should try to make it empty !! Now after it follow this instruction
1) log in with an id on BombusMod , after that set join room setting on it and hold & minimize it. now log in with that id on nimbuzz Symbian or java ! 2) you need add target room to joined room history for this join that room for once ! 3) now go to room history and try to join Target room for 5-6 time but dont join , for this select room and after 3-4 second select cancel !! do this for 5-6 !! Don't forgot this : TRY TO JOIN TARGET ROOM NOT JOIN !!! 4) Its time to try build target room with Nimbuzz java ro symbian ! !do this and minimize nimbuzz than go to bombusmod and join target room , try to join it for 4-5 time !!! after it You will owner in that room
TRICKS FOR REMOVE ADMIN & OWNER ID
1. go to baby 1.7 2. account seting with hang id 3. resource same (hang id) 4. send room message period (11) don't much.Enjoy friendz..
LOCK YOUR ROOM
How to lock a Room ?. . . . First,entre in your room on bombus,bombusmo or any jabber client. . Click action in right side button on your phone. . On your room name. . Then,click,configure. . And,tick password. . . . Then,create a secure password. . Then,option and send it. . Now,your room now locked
SAVE YOUR ROOM
Save your room. . . . Jab nimbuzz refresh ho to apna room lock karde. . Isse apka room hack nhi hoga. . Zyada tar rooms nimbuzz refreshing ke time hi hack hote hai. . So be carefull. . !!
BY THIS CODE U CAN DC JAVA AND NIMBUZZ DESKTOP BY CHECKING CLIENT VIRSION FROM BOMBUS 1.Put the c0de in your bombus resource and then l0gin.. 2.Then press the acti0n butt0n 0f the online id and select cilent versi0n...then the id will get dc. C0de is-#xd888;/>
Back to top Go down

hack nimbuzz chat room with ur bombusmod
Page 1 of 1